New channels have made it easier than ever before to open engaging dialogue with our passengers. Customer service is moving into a new era where immediate action is not only important, but necessary. If you like solving problems and making people’s day, this is the job for you.
What we’re looking for
- Support passengers to ensure their needs are answered every day, via the phone, email, in person or on social media
- Sensitively interact with passengers to address their needs
- Investigate, resolve, document and respond to customer feedback
Our commitment to our operators
- A rewarding career with continuously training that allows you to enhance your skills and grow in your field
- Health benefits, paid vacation, sick leave as well as a competitive salary
Come join the largest private-sector operator of public transportation in North America—one that cares about you, our passengers and the communities we serve.